This is the Euler Family Blog. Please add whatever you want.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Did everyone know that Trudy lost her Mother on June 20 of this year. She wrote to me after I sent the email asking everyone if June 22,23, and 24, of 2007 would be all right for the Euler Family reunion.She mentioned that the Filipino family tradition is for the family to get together a year after the death which would be the same time as we had planned the Euler Reunion. I asked Tom if the next week would work for him and it runs into Altrusa's Conference. Please give me your ideas as I'm open to suggestions. I would be willing to have it a week earlier but I'm not sure if Trudy would want to have 2 reunions together (I'll ask her.) She will still be staying here on Sept. 3 on her way home from her neice's wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home