This is the Euler Family Blog. Please add whatever you want.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Here's the severe weather alert you requested from the 14 WFIE Storm Team. Sprint PCS [ http://www.14wfie.com/global/Category.asp?c=57211 ]**** 03:55 PM CDT Mon-Aug-14 - The National Weather Service has issued a weather bulletin for your area.SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH Illinois counties - Clay, Edwards, Gallatin, Lawrence, Richland, Wabash, Wayne, White Indiana counties - Gibson, Posey, Vanderburgh Kentucky counties - Henderson, Hopkins, Union, Webster I'm copying this bulletin I received tonight. I was also wondering what others thought about the fact that the porch makes the front room extra dark. I've seen where they make something like sky lights in the roof of a porch to give more light. Tom, if you would go down to see about having the porch roof fixed for yourself or to sell, maybe you could inquire about it and also ask the company to give you an address where they put them in. It might not cost much more--and yet it might cost more???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home